Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hit the nail on the head

I can sum up myself in three words...I'm a Leo. I'm not sure if it's the same for other astrological signs, say Libras or Scorpios. But I will tell you that everything about being a Leo describes me to a tee!

My former coworker Tiah really got me into horoscopes and believing that the sun and moon and their orbits truly affect our everyday lives. I never read my horoscope to predict how my week or month is going to be. I always refer to it after a specific day or week has passed to see if anything makes sense. It always makes sense!

So after some recent happenings, I went to my trusty horoscope website and looked up yesterday. Here's what I got:
Fri Aug 13: Talkathon

With the Moon in your third house of communication blending well with Mars and Venus, you are likely to engage in a talkathon tonight. Go ahead and get everything out on the table... this is your best chance to avoid sticky situations later in the month. Be honest about your hopes and fears if you want relationships to run smoothly. Are you superstitious? Read up on Friday 13! Lively colours are avocado green and banana yellow. Lucky numbers are 14 and 32.

Umm...spot on! I'm still processing this.

No comments: